Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thousands of Tears




Thousands of Tears

Will I ever forget the sound
Of thousands of tears
Falling as if they were one?
Will I ever forget the pain in each eye,
as they looked for a loved one?
Will I always remember watching
the towers disappear?
Will I always remember the heroes
that walked through fear?
Will I always remember the sound
of a thousand tears,
Falling as if they were one,
Will I always remember911?
Will I always hear the sound
of angel wings?
Carrying to heaven someone's dreams.
As the wind whispers gently in my ears,
I hear the sound of a thousand tears.

1 comment:

  1. -11
    Ir took a long time,
    ten years have came and gone,
    revenge is bittersweet,
    doesn't erase the tears,
    or ease the pain,
    of 911,
    but now the circle is complete,
    good has overcame evil,
    with a Navy Seal's gun,
    it's still on the eagle's mind,
    all of those who walked though the flame,
    The world may never be the same,
    though time is slowly healing the wound,
    We still feel the pain,
    trying to erase the name,
    Of Osama Hussein.
    Ideology of the insane,
    The love still flows though our vein,
    of the heroes that walked though the flame,
    Rest in peace hero soul.
    and know,
    We never forgot
    all of those,
    And America's spirit rose,
    We may never right all of the wrong,
    But we will fight for freedom's song,
    And the tears may still fall from the eagle's eye,
    But that flag will always fly,
    high in the sky over our land
    United we stand on one eleven.
    with Justice done.
    With a Navy Seal's gun

    ReplyDelete